Butterfly My Son Left Me Beautiful Memories His Love Is Still My Guide Shirt

Buy: Butterfly My Son Left Me Beautiful Memories His Love Is Still My Guide Shirt
I know that I cannot keep thinking about the past, I have to accept the truth, I have to be sad and I cannot return but I am very miserable now, living in torment, torment and regret, I cannot forgive myself For me, I'm a bad mother. I used to hit my child very much, very hurt, a few days have not run out, just because of inhibiting the family (not with my husband), angry at cutting and cutting, so I poured it all on me, not naturally but I But my fault is really not worth it. I was often sick, very lazy to eat, so I was really stressed out because of my child, sometimes sick, even though I was in first grade.

Then I vomited continuously in the morning, when I ate it again and again, brought my hungry stomach to the class, thought that when I loved my child, I was so sad, why did I raise my child so hard? Go to the doctor because I do not want to eat, but I don't want to eat, so when I vomit I will scold him badly and hit. In the end, my wife and I also discovered that vomiting was caused by illness, not because I did not want to eat as I thought.
Butterfly My Son Left Me Beautiful Memories His Love Is Still My Guide Guys tee
Source: Punchtee.com

Comments

Popular Posts