Missandei Dracarys Game Of Thorne Shirt

Buy: Missandei Dracarys Game Of Thorne Shirt
Source: Missandei Dracarys Game Of Thorne Shirt
“I think it's a great movie scene. I answered in many interviews that I did not mind dying. I am happy to be here and become a part of the movie. But I wanted the scene to go right and it was great and the moment everyone remembered, I was so happy when they gave me this scene and I was very excited to film. This is an extremely emotional scene and she is extremely brave, showing her strength and courage despite not once swinging her sword. She believed in the queen and believed in her actions. I am happy that she has a purpose to exist. It was touching. She used to volunteer to sacrifice, but we all hope that she doesn't have to. You can see the last episode and think that the character lives without doing anything. But the sad thing is no. And it seems that Missandei's death pushed Daenerys to a scary level. "
Men's T-Shirt front
See more: Starbucks Winterfell Game Of Thrones shirt
Source: Mumtee.com

Comments

Popular Posts